Follow @thecrumpblog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trailer Hitch: Being Elmo

"If life is fair why does roses have thorns?" - Elmo

I'm happy to report that the trailer for the upcoming documentary, Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey (http://beingelmo.com), is the subject of this, my first ever Trailer Hitch. While I will always look forward to dissecting and discussing trailers for big tent pole features, I am also excited to share trailers for smaller films that may not be on the public radar. This is a trailer I would really just like to shine a little light upon. There isn't a whole lot to discuss except to say that the trailer does a good job of getting me excited for the film and inspiring me to share it here. I do love Jim Henson and I really look forward to an inside look at Sesame Street. Though I've never been a big fan of Elmo and his horrible grammar, I can't deny the connection between the character and the kids who love him. His popularity sparked a bit after my time, but I am definitely open to gaining a greater appreciation for one of human kind's cutest creations. 


Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey opens in limited release on October 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment