Follow @thecrumpblog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trailer Hitch : The Avengers

"No offense but I don't play well with others."

It is here. The first full length trailer for The Avengers. I'm so excited my stomach hurts.


The good? Pretty much everything about it, really. The really good? Well, firstly Robert Downey Jr. is in the movie as Tony Stark/Iron Man. We all know he is but let's not pretend like that isn't awesome. Secondly, Hawkeye's bow is super cool. Next, Mark Ruffalo is Bruce Banner. He is going to kill it. I'm also into Cap and Tony not getting along. The bad? I don't know. Scarlett Johanson kind of looks silly in that fake ass pose she has going on there. Who cares though? This trailer is awesome and I should be allowed to just be pumped about it. Check out the screenshot below. That Hulk looks just like Mark Ruffalo. Nails.







No comments:

Post a Comment